A Message from our New Dean

A Message from our New Dean

Postby Student Life » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:58 pm

To the Members of our Student Body,
This week I begin my service as the 19th dean of the University at Buffalo School of Law. I do so with profound gratitude for the incredible work that has preceded me, and great enthusiasm for the future of our law school. UB School of Law is a world-class educational institute, with outstanding faculty and students, innovative programming, a global reputation for its interdisciplinary strengths, and a thoughtful strategic plan to guide us forward.
Yet what excites me most about leading this law school is the opportunity to work with you - our students and our future alumni - who, I have already learned, are active participants in our law school community, and stellar representatives of the quality of a UB School of Law education. I will look to each of you for your insight as you prepare for a career in a radically changing but immensely rewarding profession.

The evolution of our law school is a collaborative endeavor. I am confident that no other community is as committed to that effort as we are. I look forward to our journey together.
Aviva Abramovsky
Dean, University at Buffalo School of Law
Student Life

Return to LLM Student Announcements

User Control Panel

Login